Monday, January 7, 2008

Daily Video.

I should just start calling this the Video of the Day Blog. Or even the Music Video of the Day Blog. Because that's what it's turning into. I found a new musician today--who is probably famous for all I know--but knowing little about music, he is new to me. And I like the video. That song, and that artist, come as an upbeat answer to the ennui engulfing this first singer, in this first song. She has a better voice, I think, than the original artist--and, if I didn't know better (and I don't), I'd even say that I have a crush on her. Which isn't something I've had on a random far-off singer since Jewel--and high school. See a few posts below.

1. 我真的受傷了, 王菀之 performed by gaspard128


2. M. Ward "Chinese

. . . I'm definitely going to get some M. Ward from iTunes this week. . .

No comments: